top of page
The pilings at the bottom of Jacks Road are all that remain of a 500 foot long wharf from which the Lantzville Mine shipped its coal production.
Lantzville Hotel and Garage in 1930
Edith Hunter, Hazel Blood, Jenny Bradshaw, Jenny Copley, and Ethyl Copley
George Copley Junior and his sister Hazel haying in the 1930s
Lantzville Historical Society created a monument to the mine at the bottom of Jacks Road. This area was the centre of mining activity in Lantzville from 1916 to 1926. Armand Caillet spoke at the unveiling.
Murray Massick, John Blood, Jean-Anne Copley, Tom Cooper, David Copley
Blood's Barn on Broughton Farm built in1890s. Photo taken in the 1960s.
Downtown Lantzville in 1965
Lantzville's antique fire truck
bottom of page